Wednesday, March 01, 2006

PASTOR ED DACIO'S MINISTRY BLOG

This blog was created as a humble testimony of God's grace, love, and faithfulness to His people at Corona International Christian Fellowship, and to document my journey as God's servant. On the way I hope to draw more people to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. May He alone be glorified.

Although we started the church on May 4, 1997, from this point forward (March 1, 2006) we will now have for all of you current information about our church through technologies that I have just learned....a Ministry Blog, and pictures in the form of a Flash Slide-Show with music background.

Be Blessed.

2 Comments:

Blogger aileen said...

Greetings In Christ Jesus! Hello Pastor Ed... i'm so blessed w/ ur Ministry Blog... and Praise God to know that you're a Pastor now serving the Lord.

i was just searching for something and there you are... i've found you.. thank you Lord!

it's me Aurora Aileen Acampado, i hope you still remember me your koen from Katalyst Klan (GAUF) we keep intouch w/ koens tru Facebook... hope to hear from you Bro. Edgar..

5:08 AM  
Blogger Ed Dacio said...

Hi Aileen! Of course I remember you Sis.! Please drop me an email at edacio@gmail.com.
Hope all our Bros and Sis at KK are doing fine!

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home