Thursday, April 08, 2010

KNOCKED DOWN


Romans 8:1
"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."


Have you ever been down in life? Knocked down and tossed around? I have, and I'm sure you have as well.

Unfortunately when you're down, there are those who condemn you and continue to kick you to try to keep you down, and they'll do it with intense bitterness, a vengeful spirit, and an unforgiving heart.

But please know this, and knowing this has been my inspiration and my strength... Jesus will never kick you when you're down. Instead, He lovingly says, "Get back up my son/my daughter...and try again."

Bitter people want to see blood...your blood. But Jesus says, "I already shed my blood on the cross." If ever you're down, don't stay down, but look to Jesus. He will be your strength to get back up.

What about those who are still stuck in their bitterness? Well even if they continue to do their worse, just love them, and forgive them...because that's what Jesus wants us to do.

Trust in Jesus. Allow Him to be the one to change our hearts - and theirs.

Be Blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home