Thursday, April 08, 2010

ONLY ONE MEDIATOR

The Bible says in 1 Timothy 2:5
"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."


According to what God says in His Word, there is only ONE mediator between God and Man - the Man Christ Jesus...not the baby Jesus, but Jesus the Man who died for our sins.

Keep in mind that Jesus is both Man and God. He is humanity and deity in one person.

The Bible says in Colossians 2:9
"For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form."

So if the Bible says there's ONLY ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, then why even pray to someone else, or even believe there's someone besides Jesus who can mediate for you?

Jesus is the one and only mediator between God and men.

Think about it.
Now that you know, it's now time to make your choice. Are you going to accept Jesus, or reject Him?







If you've chosen to accept Him, then just pray this prayer with all sincerity:

"Lord Jesus, forgive me for my sins. I now invite you to come into my life, into my heart to be my Savior and my Lord. Fill me with your Holy Spirit. Open my eyes to Your Words in the Bible that I may correctly understand and apply it in my life. Help me understand more and more each day Your amazing grace and Your unconditional love for me. Thank You for forgiving me for my sins, and for the gift of eternal life. In Your Name I pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home