Wednesday, March 29, 2006

THE DACIO'S


I'd like to introduce everyone to the Dacio Family.

Starting from the left side: Silana, my brother David, his wife Rochelle, my wife Cory, me, my son Myles, my Mom, my Dad, and then at the bottom starting from the left, Sarina, my son Paul, and Seth. Silana, Sarina, and Seth are the children of David and Rochelle. Not pictured are Thet (the wife of my brother Rodney who died almost 15 years ago), and their children JP and CJ.

My parents are now retired and enjoying life to its fullest in the Philippines. My wife Cory is a Computer Analyst at Professional Hospital Supply in Temecula. My brother and his wife are both Registered Nurses in San Diego and doing very well (more on the kids in future posts). This picture was taken November of last year in San Diego when my parents were visiting us.

One of the best blessings in life for me is being with my family. I love being around them not only because I feel a great sense of comfort and belonging, but when I'm with them there's a certain "relaxed" feel I experience that's difficult to explain. Maybe it's because whenever I'm with them I'm not Pastor Ed - but just "Edgar". My full name is Edgar Dacio, and I always know that it's a family member calling me when they call me by that name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home