Saturday, September 02, 2006

OUR YOUNG ADULT MINISTRY


(Picture taken by Pastor Alan Llavore)

Some of my fondest memories of ministry were during my “Young Adult” days as a Christian (late 80's/early 90's). These were exciting times for me as we (the young adults) were always looking for ways to assist Pastor Mark Marcos, and the adult and youth ministries. During those days we met mostly everyday in fellowship and in ministry. Spending time at Denny’s until 2am in the morning just having fun, planning out things and praying for each other was a common thing for us.

Above is a picture of CICF’s Young Adult Ministry (starts at the first year of college). I thank the Lord for their servant attitude, their desire to help in the spiritual growth of our church youth, their initiative to meet together in the study of God’s Word, and their commitment to our church.

Hmm…I wonder if they’ll let me hang out with them at Denny’s!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home