Sunday, March 12, 2006

BRIAN & DEBBIE ALAGAO




Above are some pictures that I took of Brian and Debbie Alagao whom I had the privilege of officiating their wedding last October 2005. As many of you know, one of my passions is photography, and I always bring my camera to the weddings that I officiate.

The top picture was a challenging picture that I took of their “first dance” during the reception at the Mission Inn. The reception hall lights were completely turned off and a single spotlight was pointed on them. I was concerned that my flash would “wash-out” the spotlight effect, so I turned off my flash, increased the ISO, increased the aperture, and trusted in my Nikons Metering System. Well as you can see – it came out pretty nice!

The reason that I brought up Brian and Debbie is because just yesterday, it was also a privilege for me to dedicate their new house to the Lord! Outside of the house was cold and rainy, but inside their “home” was warm with a lot of family, friends, and love. It’s really a blessing for me to see others in their journey in life being blessed by the Lord because of their faithfulness to Him.

Maybe in a few years, I’ll be officiating a baby dedication for them…….?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

surprise... well my mom probably already told you :) but here are some pictures http://picasaweb.google.com/tenfingas/BundleOfJoy?authkey=eWEPFvxU1Ys

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home