Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT"


Many of our church members are being blessed and encouraged through our church “care-groups.” Currently, all the care-groups are studying the “Fruit of the Spirit,” which are nine Christ-Like values that our Lord wants us to display in our lives (Galatians 5:22-23).

In view of this, the following is something that will help reinforce what we’ve been learning about and are simply nine questions based on the Fruit of the Spirit. Think of it as our “Personal Fruit Inspection” that will help us individually be reminded to “Live” these values in our lives. Here they are:

PERSONAL FRUIT INSPECTION CHECKLIST:

1. Was I LOVING today?

2. Was I JOYFUL today?

3. Did I have a sense of PEACE today?

4. Was I PATIENT today?

5. Was I KIND today?

6. Did I show GOODNESS today?

7. Have I been FAITHFUL today?

8. Did I exhibit GENTLENESS today?

9. Did I practice SELF-CONTROL today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home